News | Posted on: 24 October 2015
As well as landscape photography, as a keen naturalist, Sarah has included pictures of some of the wildlife she’s encountered on her walks – from fighting adders to mating hares.
The book centres on Cley but as Sarah sets off on her walks, she can end up in any of the neighbouring villages, including: Blakeney, Salthouse and Wiveton. Often using the North Norfolk Coast Path, Sarah’s photographs cover this Area of Outstanding National Beauty throughout the seasons. From frost-covered reedbeds to the raging pinks of the summer marsh. The author’s love for this area is plain to see; the photographs reflect the unique light on the North Norfolk Coast. Sarah prefers to capture the atmosphere, light and mood of the landscape rather than the details within. Sea frets, sunset and misty mornings are her favourite time to take pictures.
• Organised into four chapters by the seasons. Offering an
excellent chance to see how the landscape changes throughout the year.
• As a Cley resident, Sarah has access to the landscape 24/7. If an eerie sea fret rolls in from the sea, she is there first hand to capture it.
• Every page is illustrated with stunning photographs.
• The book will appeal to anyone with a love of landscape
photography, the North Norfolk Coast, wildlife and of course Cley.
• Small print run by an independent Norfolk press.
PRINTS FROM THE BOOK ARE AVAILABLE AS GICLEE PRINTS OR ON CANVAS – CONTACT email@example.com or Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org